Saturday, May 1, 2010

133 days...!!

I just booked my flight, my rental car, and my hotel near the Indianapolis Airport for the night before my flight which means my trip to Denver in September is now a reality! I know for awhile I really went back and forth on whether or not I was going. Okay, I knew I was going but part of me was almost scared about making it a reality, especially in the terms of knowing I'm going out with a new eye towards moving there.

*shrugs* Whatever. The trip is booked so it's official! Work has known about this for a month so I even have the time off of work. I know I'm going to remind them again in like July but that's okay.

I am so psyched for this trip. I know I'm headed to Florida in exactly six weeks with my family and Megan, but in my eyes, that's a vacation and Denver is my future. Does that make sense? To me it does anyway. It's midnight so I'm not really sure how much sense I make tonight. haha

Random side note: I just got done watching My Sister's Keeper and I am so ticked that they changed the ending from the book. I know movies do that all the time but to change it so drastically is just not cool. I am also annoyed that I intended to watch Premonition tonight but Netflix sent me the wrong dvd (after already sending me a broken one so this one was supposed to be it's replacement) so I am now waiting on a new one. End side note.

I have no real plans for the weekend. Tym and I are going for coffee tomorrow evening but other than that, I just have to go pay my Target bill and get my oil changed which means I'll probably do a good chunk of homework and some prep work for my internship for the week.

Sunday my friend Denise from church is running in the Flying Pig marathon so rain or shine I'm going to be at the finish line waiting for her. I didn't see her through all of this training to not be there when she finishes! Plus I know next year she'll be there for me as I finish the half marathon. :-)

Alright, it's bedtime for this sleepy girl. Have a good weekend all!

No comments: