Thursday, May 27, 2010

Two weeks!

Two weeks from today Megan and I will be on our way here:




I can not wait! This has been the most stressful quarter of my grad school career thus far and I can't wait for a week of laying on the beach or by the pool with a book, drinking fruity girly drinks and relaxing with my family.

I am also finally feeling better. I was awake at 9:30 this morning after sleeping for eight hours and I feel great. I haven't tried to eat yet but my stomach is growling so I'm taking that as a good sign. I think since I'm on the mend I may run to AAA and pick up our maps and directions for vacation since they're only open limited hours on Saturdays and I work during the week.

I also need to start wrapping up my final projects and what not for school. The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter and I can taste the freedom that June 10th is going to bring. It's going to be so nice to not have to worry about doing homework and studying during the summer. I need this so badly.

Two weeks. I just need to survive two more weeks and then I get to spend nine glorious days in Florida with my family and my best friend. :-)

No comments: