Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Could I really be getting sick again??

I'm currently sitting at my internship waiting for the students to finish lunch so I can meet with one of my students individually and then finish up my last two group sessions for the day. After my groups I'm going home sick instead of going to class.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night to use the bathroom and my throat felt scratchy. I didn't think anything of it because I'm already on an antibiotic for a sinus infection. This morning, I woke up with hot flashes and almost felt like I was running a fever. I shook it off and figured I was fine but as the morning went on, I started feeling light headed and my stomach was queasy.

I just finished lunch and it's taking everything in me right now to hold it down. I think I'm going to go home and sleep it off instead of going to class and infecting everyone else. My guess is that I finally caught whatever's been floating around work, even though I'm already on an antibiotic.

I have to be here tomorrow so my theory is to go home and rest as much as I can so that it doesn't affect my hours tomorrow. I'm just hoping I can survive through the day tomorrow. :-/

Two more hours to go....I can make it. I hope.

No comments: