Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Don't eat the crayon!

I spent my day today chasing after five rowdy boys who were determined to drive Miss Heather up a wall. I was grateful for when 5:30 rolled around and the last student was picked up. Tomorrow should be interesting since I'm working in one of the three year old rooms in the morning and then my own room in the afternoon.

I did find out today that when Kim and Jess both go on maternity leave in the spring, I'll be the new lead teacher in our classroom. This means I'll need to spend more time preparing lesson plans, interacting with the parents, and actually teaching my class. I am so excited about this because it also means increased hours which will help with my financial problems.

Everything is still pretty bumpy and I'm still working through the emotions and frustrations of the last few posts but I'm trusting in God to provide and to take care of me. I know He's never going to give me more than I can handle and for that I'm grateful.

No comments: