Saturday, January 31, 2009

YAY!!!!

I GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR THE COUNSELING PROGRAM AT UC!!!!!!!

I am soooooo excited!! I got the e-mail last night but didn't check that e-mail account until about half an hour ago. I of course replied back saying I would be there!

The interview isn't until March 6th so I have a little over a month to prepare but I know it'll go by quickly. They sent questions in the e-mail incase you were unable to make it so I'll at least have an idea of what they're going to ask at the interview.

This is the next step before being accepted and I haven't been able to stop bouncing around since I opened the e-mail. I honestly didn't think I would get an interview or anything like that. I honestly believed that I would receive a rejection letter and be done with it but apparently UC had different ideas. YAY!!!!

No comments: