Thursday, January 29, 2009

Patience is a virtue

I am soooo excited because I am writing this from the comfort of my own couch! I had to call Time Warner Cable tonight because our cable was acting up so I asked about our internet which was also being goofy and to make a long story short, I had to call the company that made my router so they could reset my wireless password my parents couldn't remember and I am now finally able to use my wireless internet! YAY!

I'm also writing this from my OWN couch which means I am no longer snowed in at my aunts. The main roads and highways are finally clear but my commute this morning was treacherous. I even called work crying because I had been sliding all over the highway and was on the verge of a breakdown. I finally made it to work an hour after leaving my aunt's house, when it should have only taken me 15 minutes to get to work.

Work was long. We had all 14 kids today but the bright spot was that I got sent home an hour early because other classes were low so they pulled teachers who worked later to my room and sent me home early. I was able to come home and relax and just enjoy being in my own house again.

My parents have season tickets to the Aronoff and their performance was canceled last night because of the weather. Since the show is only playing through this weekend, they were going to be unable to use their tickets. However, they knew how badly I had wanted to see this play so now tomorrow night Carrie and I are going to see the Broadway production of Grease!! I'm so excited because I love the theater and I love getting dressed up and going downtown. Plus, Carrie and I had a blast a few years ago when we went to see Phantom of the Opera so I know tomorrow night will be no different.

All right, I'm off. I'm going to finish watching Private Practice and then take a shower and head to bed. It's so nice to be home!

2 comments:

megzie said...

Grease was amazing.....

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for Broadway and Grease and another Carrie-Heather adventure!
Somehow I dont think it will live up to Phantom though because that was absolutely mind blowing in real life. Better than the movie, by far. On the other hand, bad boys in leather jackets could be just has hot as masked men with capes and hidden agendas. See you tomorrow!