Sunday, January 18, 2009

So so sick

I am absolutely miserable. Apparently getting sick the other night while I was driving should have been a sign for me. I was sick again on Thursday after work and then it kicked into full swing on Saturday.

I stayed with Lauren at her hotel on Friday night and by Saturday morning, I was miserable. I hadn't slept at all Friday night because I was coughing and then on Saturday I proceeded to get sick after eating my lucnh. I haven't been able to keep food down since Friday night at Applebees.

I hate that I'm most likely going to call off of work tomorrow but because I can't keep food down, I'm ridiculously weak and it hurts to breathe in. I, of course, have no insurance so my mom who is a nurse put me on antibiotics the other night after getting sick the second time around.

Between those and the cough medicine I'm taking, nothing seems to be helping other than sleeping. I'm hoping if I rest all day tomorrow I'll be ready to be back into the swing of things on Tuesday.I need to get off of here because I'm starting to feel light headed from not eating. Maybe I'll go lay down and sleep again.

2 comments:

Blessed Among Women said...

Oh I'm sorry,Heather. I'll pray for you!

Anonymous said...

Feel better!!!!!
Is your mommy having you eat yogurt?